When: Wednesday, June 4, 7pm – 9pm
Where: Senior Center (2874 Shoal Crest Ave, Austin, TX 78705)
- Development of the vacant 34th Street parcel that was recently purchased by Cater Joseph.
- Cater Joseph will speak for about 10 minutes on the project and then answer questions, after which he will leave the meeting.
- Election for secretary position. Anne Heinen had to step down after our January election and Lizzie Cain Clark offered to serve and has been acting unofficially as secretary.
- Capital Metro – presentation on future transportation plans plus Q&A
- Residential Parking Permits as an option for parts of Heritage
- 919 W 29th St (new addition to agenda)
If you haven’t recently paid your dues ($10 individual, $15 household) you can pay at the meeting or anytime online via paypal by sending your payment to HeritageNA@gmail.com