Topic: Heritage Response to CodeNEXT
7 pm, Monday, April 23, 2018
Pioneer Bank Community Room
623 N. 38th Street*
Please join your neighbors on Monday night to discuss the 3rd Draft of CodeNEXT & Heritage’s response! You live here, let’s make sure you can keep living in Heritage!
It’s a great time to join Heritage Neighborhood Association
Heritage Neighborhood Association is offering a sign-up special for any new or re-upping members! Residents of the Heritage neighborhood can join anytime from now until the HNA general meeting on Mon. April 23rd for $10 per household or $5 for an individual. As always, financial aid is available as well.
Membership brings voting rights on important issues like CodeNEXT and unified, vote-based representation to the city on the issues that impact our neighborhood. Dues go towards:
- Signage, materials, and flyers for meetings
- Fees for the HNA website
- Supplies for National Night Out and other neighborhood-wide events
There’s lots of ways to join!
- Via Paypal by sending payment to HeritageNA@gmail.com (instructions on our website)
- Drop a check with your name, email and address by 3200 Grandview, Unit 7, Austin 78705 (there is a box on the patio)
- Sign up at the meeting at 7 PM on Mon. April 23rd at Pioneer Bank’s Community Room (bring your checkbook or cash)
Join the Heritage email group! Send an email to: HeritageNAfirstname.lastname@example.org
*The Pioneer Bank Community Room entrance is on the back of the building off of Ronson Street, adjacent to the parking garage. We appreciate Pioneer Bank giving us access to this great meeting space.